“Life (ayu) is the combination (samyoga) of body, senses, mind and reincarnating soul. Ayurveda is the most sacred science of life, beneficial to humans both in this world and the world beyond”.
Do you love healthy life-style?
Would you like to learn more about your well being?
Are you care about your mind, body and spirit?
Are you interest to stay young and health?
Do you want to look and feel healthy and young?
If the answer is YES, maybe you will find this course interest
During the Ayurveda’s training we exanimate and you will work together, on theoretical and practical level, in order to learn and understand deeply the main principles of Ayurveda.
According to scientific evidences Ayurveda is “the science of longevity”, which promotes positive health, natural beauty and long life”, generated around 2,500 ago in India.
The course consists of 20 modules of face to face training at V Raja Yoga School.
As well as the training days you have to complete about 30 hours of written work and 3 months by practicing Ayurvedic elements at your own place.
After completion the course, you will receive a certification as a Ayurveda Teacher (200hr) from V Raja Yoga School (org.number #523845). The V Raja Yoga School is a member school from IAYT (International Association of Yoga Therapists) and is the only (till now) School member from IAYT in Cyprus with a member number #55486815.
Course coordinator: Vasiliki Raja
Few words about Vasiliki:
“Namaste my lovely friends! I am Vasiliki Raja, a certified Yoga Therapist from the International Association of Yoga Therapists C-IAYT and a registered yoga master RYT-500hr. Diploma holder of Natural Medical treatments, Love-Relationships Coach and Addiction Therapist. I love knowledge, nature and sharing with other things that I love. My yoga’s journey started 29 years ago. I am beside you to support you and to help you bring health, beauty and joy to your life. You will find me in Cyprus and Greece for courses, seminars, trainings etc.. My motto: Believe – Love – Share”
The fee for the course is 1,740 euro. This is paid in instalments: 348 euro deposit when you enrol, followed by four (4) payments of 348 euro.
Language of instruction: English and/or Greek
Info: call Vasiliki Raja at +357-99027227 (Viber, What’s up)
Duration: 1-2 years according to per each student progress
During this course we will see in depth the follows Ayurveda’s areas:
1) Ayurveda (what is)
2) The role of beauty in Ayurveda
3) Prakruti and Vikruti (what is)
4) The Doshas
5) The 5 elements and the 6 tastes of life
6) Vata (body type, appetite, sex drive, sleep, emotions, finances, lifestyle, climate etc)
7) Pitta (body type, appetite, sex drive, sleep, emotions, finances, lifestyle, climate etc)
8) Kapha (body type, appetite, sex drive, sleep, emotions, finances, lifestyle, climate etc)
9) Single, dual and tridosha type
10) Dhatus (meaning and the role of physical body)
13) Eating according to your Dosha
14) Diet for Vata, for Pitta and for Kapha
15) Menus fot Vata, Pitta and Kapha
16) Agni: “the fire of beauty”
17) Vitamins and Minerals
18) Fasting (Kshud)
19) Aroma therapy and Doshas
20) Ayurvedic massage
* we accept participants after for personal interview *
*max numbers of participants per module: 8 *